- 14 crushed/broken up oreos.
- 1 1/2 C pretzels broken into pieces.
- 1 1/2 lbs white chocolate
- 1 C Candy Corm
- Your favorite Halloween candy (I used Reese Pieces because they are Halloween colors and YUMMY)
- Brown and Orange colored sprinkles
Start by covering a sheet with wax paper. (I always spray the wax paper with Pam just to make sure of no sticking)
Spread broken cookies, pretzels, 3/4 candy corn and candy onto the sheet.
Heat white chocolate until smooth and melted. Remember white chocolate burns easier than milk chocolate so follow heating directions. (Almond bark is the best heating white chocolate unless you use a double boiler).
Pour white chocolate over candy/cookie mixture. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to spread and get chocolate over every piece.
Sprinkle remaining candy corn and sprinkles onto chocolate while it is still wet.
Place cookie sheet in refrigerator until it had harden.
Remove from fridge and break bark into pieces!!
Such an easy recipe and the babies had so much fun making this with me! 10 minutes is all it takes to make a yummy fun memory;)