Today I'm joining in on the So What! fun with Shannon over at Life after I “Dew”.
Today I am saying So What! if…
- I'm 26.3 weeks pregnant and don’t even have the room cleaned out where the future nursery will be.
- I still have our Christmas stockings hanging. At least I have the rest put up right??
- I'm as big this pregnancy (belly) as I was with the twins.
- My kids eat off a small table on the floor because it kills me to bend over and over again to put them in the high chairs.
- The babies have so many toys now due to Christmas and their Birthday, that they are overflowing into our den. I've waited way too long for babies to complain about toys to “drown” my home.
- I ate a WHOLE bag of sour gummies on the way to my glucose test. I was pretty positive that I was going to fail and I wanted one last bag;)
- We eat way more Mac-n-Cheese than we should.
- We go to bed around 8:30 or 9. The hubs gets up at 2 am to go to work!
- I have nothing done for nugget!! (this one is actually kind of freaking me out) this pregnancy has gone by way too fast and we aren't prepared at all! That starts this week!!
What are you saying So What! to this week?